Thursday, September 05, 2002

Lifestyle Ambience

...it's about what it seems to be about...

LIFESTYLE AMBIENCE

Buzz. Statement of Mission: No mission.
It’s the year of the goose.
It’s the year of the one-of-a-kind love affair.
Or is it? I wonder.
Early morning breakfasts: Guess who’s coming to
Breakfast.
IMAGE IMAGE IMAGE IMAGE IMAGE
Sunstream. A slow sunstream on an early
morning, on an early
Summer morning.
In the suburb
and in the city with hot steamy sidewalks.
A sundance, a raindance, all in clay animation.

Here’s a Hug

Buy me a ticket on the last train home tonight,
Time Passages
Home is Shelter. Where is home?

In my entire time I’ve learned only one thing:
If money is making money, someone is being exploited.
And that’s an important thing to know.

You said you’d give me life, but you never told me about the fire.

© Leah Chang

No comments: